The Graduate Certificate in Leading and Managing Technical Projects is designed to equip current and aspiring project managers with the skills required of major projects in a technical environment.
Whether you’re an established project manager, or you’re working in a technical field and aspire to be one, Northeastern’s Graduate Certificate in Leading and Managing Technical Projects can give you the foundational skills and practical knowledge you need to be successful.
See program link below for additional information.
- Institution Name: Northeastern University
- Department: College of Professional Studies
- Address: 50 Nightingale Hall, 360 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115
- Website: https://cps.northeastern.edu
- Title: Admissions and Academic & Student Support Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 877-668-7727