The ES&P undergraduate track in the Environmental Science major prepares you to deal with the complexities of environmental issues in society. The program provides you with an in-depth understanding of how human activity is impacting the natural environment and provides scientific, social science, and policy perspectives on how these impacts can be managed and mitigated. The strong emphasis on the natural sciences ensures students understand the technical as well as the social aspects of the world’s most pressing environmental issues.
Students completing the ES&P undergraduate program will have:
- a solid foundation in the natural sciences,
- knowledge of how science is used in policy making,
- both quantitative and qualitative analysis skills,
- an understanding of how public policies impact the environment,
- an understanding of how technological development has contributed to both the cause of, and the solution to, many environmental problems.
Program Link: http://www.clarku.edu/departments/es/esp/
- Institution Name: Clark University
- Address: 950 Main Street, Worcester, MA 01610
- Website: http://www.clarku.edu
- Title: Undergraduate Admissions
- Phone: 508-793-7431