The certificate in Environmental Management provides students with the tools and techniques they need to understand the complex issues of future environmental management. The program blends courses in fundamentals such as regulations and compliance issues, with leading edge concepts in life-cycle analysis, risk management, and remediation technologies.
Students must complete five courses, choosing to focus their coursework in environmental technology, health, or policy.
- Institution Name: Tufts University
- Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Address: 419 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA 02155
- Website: http://www.tufts.edu
- Name: Anne Marie Desmarais
- Title: Certificate Faculty Advisor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-627-3763