Kaplan Clean Tech Education’s Entry Level Solar PV Training is designed to the professional standards of excellence set forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course is designed to introduce solar energy theory and prepare participants to pass the NABCEP Entry Level Exam.
Topics covered include:
- Solar PV Markets
- Solar Safety
- Electricity Basics
- Solar Energy Fundamentals
- PV Modules
- PV Systems
- System Sizing
- Electrical Design
- Mechanical Design
- Performance Analysis, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- NABCEP Entry Level Exam Information
For additional information, please see link below.
Kaplan Clean Tech offers courses in Boston and other MA locations. Refer to the website or call for specific location of training.
- Institution Name: Kaplan Clean Tech Education
- Address: 540 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215
- Website: https://www.kaplancleantech.com/
- Name: Will Helfricht
- Title: Clean Tech Education Consultant
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 646-723-4564