Energy courses have always been the core requirement for all the concentrations within the Industrial Technology program. Over the years, the Industrial Technology Department has been reviewing the employment trends as it relates to energy concentration. As a result of making it more comprehensive and compatible with other department concentrations, the department utilized a new grouping of existing and new courses to refocus into Energy Management Technology Concentration.
In addition to courses in their concentration, all Industrial Technology students receive a well-rounded technical core of classes in Energy Systems, Energy Conservation and Principles, Energy Efficiency, technical drawing, technical analysis, computers in industrial technology, chemistry, physics and the evolution of industrial technology.
Please see provider’s link below for additional details.
- Institution Name: Fitchburg State University
- Department: Industrial Technology Department
- Address: 160 Pearl Street, Fitchburg, MA 01420
- Website: http://www.fitchburgstate.edu
- Name: Dr. Sanjay Kaul
- Title: Chairperson, Industrial Technology Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 978-665-3050