Co-op Power runs a Green Jobs Program which helps provide entry-level training and job placement support to new workers entering the energy efficiency field. Working with a network of employers, the program seeks to identify entry-level applicants for fundamental training in air sealing, insulation, and safety trainings while also providing on-the-job training support to participating employers.
The program availability is dependent on grant funding.
Please see the provider’s link below for additional information about this program.
Program Link: http://www.cooppower.coop/good-green-jobs/
- Institution Name: Co-op Power
- Address: 296 Nonotuck St., Florence, MA 01062
- Website: http://www.cooppower.coop
- Name: Laura Porter
- Title: VP of Development & Special Projects
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 413-349-4973