This training program is for candidates who have successfully completed the BPI Building Analyst program.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Health & Safety, Building Evaluation Fundamental Review
- RH and Moisture in buildings (Permeability and Perm Ratings)
- Insulation and Air-sealing, Combustion Analysis, Ducting and other conditioning system analysis, Duct configuration and components, Combustion Safety Testing, Heat Loss and Load Calculations, Ventilation and Exhaust Analysis.
Our BPI Building Envelope Field Training applies the fundamental principals learned in the classroom to an actual residential home. The training will have a large focus on Combustion Appliance Zone testing due to its importance with maintaining the health of the housing occupants. The hands-on portion of the course includes working on location and being taught how to identify common residential problems and learn to use the appropriate diagnostic equipment.
3 days-21 contact hours. 2 days in the classroom and 1 day in the field.
Program Link: http://selfreliancefuelcoop.org/energy-training/
- Institution Name: Cape and Islands Self-Reliance Corporation
- Address: 1396 Route 28A, Cataumet, MA 02534
- Website: http://selfreliancefuelcoop.org
- Name: Lindsey Close
- Title: Program Administrator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 508-563-6633