This is a one half day (4 hour) training. A student will visually learn the basics of pressure and its affect on home performance. Blower door and pressure diagnostics will be demonstrated on a portable and full scale model house. This introductory session is appropriate for those who have either a technical or non-technical background.
This training offers 2 units for BPI continuing education (CEU) / Energy 4hrs for CSL continuing education.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Learn the basics of pressure
- Understand how air pressure imbalances affect home performance
- Discover diagnostic pressure testing
Program Link: http://www.smoc.org/green-jobs-academy.php
This program is funded by the US Department of Energy with assistance from the MA Clean Energy Center, the MA State Energy Partnership and SMOC. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program-Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
- Institution Name: Green Jobs Academy
- Department: Workforce Development
- Address: 300 Howard Street, Framingham, MA 01720
- Website: http://www.smoc.org
Green Jobs Academy also offers Advanced Blower Door & Pressure Diagnostics, ASHRAE 62.2, Combustion Safety, Crew Chief, OSHA 10, OSHA 30, Quality Control Inspector, RRP Lead training.
- Name: Suzanne Domestico
- Email: SDomestico@smoc.org
- Phone: 508-626-7150